*** OFFICIAL ATLANTA FALCONS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Preseason WK2 | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL ATLANTA FALCONS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Preseason WK2

Status
Not open for further replies.
fat guy GIF
Can you hammer yourself for this please.

We need to see our starters out there till start of the second half. Every series on offense Tua and the RB's/WR's (whoever is playing)/and TE's must get into scoring range TD's or FG's and only 1 to 2 punts. Show us consistency on the OL pas blocking and especially run blocking. On defense I want to see Matt Ryan be sacked and pressured consistently. Get a few stops in the backfield and a few turnovers as well. When the 3rd quarter starts have Jacoby play with the 2nd/3rd team and see who will be are #6 and #7 WR (I feel we will keep 7). 27 Offensive players and 26 Defensive players. Reid will be on the PS with the remaining 4th + stringers. BELOW IS MY FINAL ROSTER:

2 QB (Tua and Jacoby)
3 RB (Gaskin/Ahmed/Brown)
7 WR (Parker/Fuller/Wilson/Waddle/Williams/Grant/Hollins
10 OL (Jackson/Eichenberg/Deiter/Hunt/Davis/Pankey/Skura/Eluemunor/Kindley/Little
4 TE (Gesicki/Shaheen/Smythe/Long)
1 FB (Tucker)

LDE's 3 (WIlkins/Sieler/Strowbridge)
NT's 3 (Davis/Butler/Jones)
DE's 3 (Ogbah/Butler/Jenkins)
LB's 7 (Baker/McKinney/Biegel/Griffin/Van Ginkle/Scarlett/Phillips)
DB's 10 (Howard/Jones/Needham/Rowe/Holland/McCourty/Jones, Brandon/Igbinoghene/Perry/Fejedlem

Enjoy the game boys and girls!!!! GO DOLPHINS!!!!!
Whoa 😮

So we aren’t going to have a kicker, punter or long snapper?

Risky

We need to see our starters out there till start of the second half. Every series on offense Tua and the RB's/WR's (whoever is playing)/and TE's must get into scoring range TD's or FG's and only 1 to 2 punts. Show us consistency on the OL pas blocking and especially run blocking. On defense I want to see Matt Ryan be sacked and pressured consistently. Get a few stops in the backfield and a few turnovers as well. When the 3rd quarter starts have Jacoby play with the 2nd/3rd team and see who will be are #6 and #7 WR (I feel we will keep 7). 27 Offensive players and 26 Defensive players. Reid will be on the PS with the remaining 4th + stringers. BELOW IS MY FINAL ROSTER:

2 QB (Tua and Jacoby)
3 RB (Gaskin/Ahmed/Brown)
7 WR (Parker/Fuller/Wilson/Waddle/Williams/Grant/Hollins
10 OL (Jackson/Eichenberg/Deiter/Hunt/Davis/Pankey/Skura/Eluemunor/Kindley/Little
4 TE (Gesicki/Shaheen/Smythe/Long)
1 FB (Tucker)

LDE's 3 (WIlkins/Sieler/Strowbridge)
NT's 3 (Davis/Butler/Jones)
DE's 3 (Ogbah/Butler/Jenkins)
LB's 7 (Baker/McKinney/Biegel/Griffin/Van Ginkle/Scarlett/Phillips)
DB's 10 (Howard/Jones/Needham/Rowe/Holland/McCourty/Jones, Brandon/Igbinoghene/Perry/Fejedlem

Enjoy the game boys and girls!!!! GO DOLPHINS!!!!!
Replace Tucker with Bowden and I like that roster prediction a lot. But you’re also missing elandon roberts I think he’s a lock over someone

Can I digress and just say I put on the WTF/Bengals game, and if I cared anything about Washington I would feel sorry for them.

Sh!tzpatrick is steaming hot garbage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom