*** OFFICIAL ATLANTA FALCONS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Preseason WK3 | Page 48 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL ATLANTA FALCONS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Preseason WK3

Pead playing with the starters and then being done. I think he has definitely made the team.

I don't think so. It just means the staff doesn't feel the need to see what he looks like versus third stringers again to make their decision. If Pead had actually done something worthwhile with the first string it might have mattered. Damien is still in competition and the real question is what happens with Drake when he hopefully sees the field next week.

Tony Lippet I believe was still out there with the backups to start the half. He was the only noticeably starter I saw out there on D.

That pace wasn't ever the issue. First off, despite his speed seemingly being a natural for Kelly's read option-based offense, he was a terrible decision maker as far as when he would run/pass and also as far as where he would run the ball, since half the time he ran into defenders. That offense worked pretty well under Foles and even Sanchez for a while, the bigger problem is that no offensive scheme is gonna work as well when you jettison most of your offensive talent like Kelly did.

Valid points but still stand by mine that it'll work great when everyone is at or near 100% but will be less effective and tempo will slow down with nagging health/injuries as well as opponents laying on turf for an "injury timeout" to rest up and interfere with the pace.

If this QB keeps showing this type of poise and command of the offense, why can't he replace Moore as our 2nd QB?

Special teams looking a bit weak tonight.

1. Cut the bubble screens from the damn playbook.

2. Catch the damn ball.

3. A couple of checkdowns I didn't like.

Gotta get more out of the passing game.

I agree completely... just way till we play a full game no huddle before we judge the offense...

Back
Top Bottom