*** OFFICIAL ATLANTA FALCONS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** WK7 | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL ATLANTA FALCONS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** WK7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hoping, really hoping for a win. But I am not at all confident. I cant be, the way the team is playing, its sadly, just uninspiring.

I'm pumped we have Dolphins football. Sure, maybe it's not going the way I want but we should coast past these dirty birds. Either way, let's get pumped up. Oh, and all of those who want to have their pathetic pity parties and want to fill this thread with doom and gloom negativity, man up. This is life. Sometimes stuff doesn't go the way you want it to. Sack up and root for the Phins or go take a long walk off a short bridge and shut your yaps.

GO PHINS!

Talking Season 3 GIF by The Simpsons
miami dolphins football GIF

Man Up Fox GIF by Filthy Rich
comedy central pain GIF by The Jim Jefferies Show
Cry Baby Reaction GIF by Travis
judd apatow comedy GIF

These ‘skill’ guys sure don’t make it any easier on the young QB under the microscope. Can’t run the ball either.

I think we will win. However, I still won't be ready to forgive or trust in Flores and Grier.

I'm pumped we have Dolphins football. Sure, maybe it's not going the way I want but we should coast past these dirty birds. Either way, let's get pumped up. Oh, and all of those who want to have their pathetic pity parties and want to fill this thread with doom and gloom negativity, man up. This is life. Sometimes stuff doesn't go the way you want it to. Sack up and root for the Phins or go take a long walk off a short bridge and shut your yaps.

GO PHINS!

Talking Season 3 GIF by The Simpsons
miami dolphins football GIF

Man Up Fox GIF by Filthy Rich
comedy central pain GIF by The Jim Jefferies Show
Cry Baby Reaction GIF by Travis
judd apatow comedy GIF
You know there is positive when I coach a shitty team in Legion Baseball, thank God it's not very often, but the up and coming youngsters can play with out pressure and let their natural abilities show without a ton of **** running through their heads. It builds confidence in them. Hopefully they free up Tua and let him sling it, he is getting better every start. Let's just hope that continues along with our young OL.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom