**Official Bengals vs Patriots SNF Thread** | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**Official Bengals vs Patriots SNF Thread**

NE is keeping this drive alive. Cincy should be very thankful and they must score a TD here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nah not really. They actually have a lower opinion of him than I do. They watch it every week.

I'll say this though, they got a good drive here. Good opportunity to pick up a touchdown now that the refs have finally turned on the Cheaters.

That was Dolphin like QB is inaccurate then finally makes a nice pass and receiver can't hold on.

My prediction of a blowout pats win could be changing if the Bungles score here. The Pats really have fallen from the elite. That oline is horrendous and their defense is soft

Fist pumping isn't going to beat NE tonight. They had to go for it there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My prediction of a blowout pats win could be changing if the Bungles score here. The Pats really have fallen from the elite. That oline is horrendous and their defense is soft

Flip flopper.

I would not count the Bengals out of this game yet. It is only a 2 score game.

The Pats could win by a lot. Then again, the Bengals could still win. Its the NFL.

Flip flopper.

I would not count the Bengals out of this game yet. It is only a 2 score game.

The Pats could win by a lot. Then again, the Bengals could still win. Its the NFL.

That's funny cause that's what I've called you about Tannehill. Flip Flopper.

Horrible throw behind Glasskowski. A non-geriatric Brady would have led him for the first down instead of settling for a FG.

Time to retire.

20 runs 17 passes. Thats the recipe for new england. Brady can't throw 40 times anymore

Back
Top Bottom