**Official Bengals vs Patriots SNF Thread** | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**Official Bengals vs Patriots SNF Thread**

Reminds me a lot of the fins game last year against the Bengals. They have all the momentum in the season and they come out and look terrible on primetime. Lewis is a crappy coach.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

When was the last time Bengals stepped up in a big time game? Did beat Ravens last year at end of year.

**** you AJ. Revis is abusing you, pathetic. And of course it's fumbled perfectly into NE's chest like a lateral. What **** luck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You guys can chew me out all you want, but as soon as I saw how this game was trending with New England up 14-0 and Cincinnati playing the way they were, I jumped on that moneyline real quick. So it's a win/win for me tonight.

makeitraindollars-1.gif

Kraft's arm hag looks like a crack whore in need of a cheeseburger or three.

article014050D47000005DC88_634x345-1.jpg

? I remember 48 attempts in the Panthers superbowl. 52 attempts in that famous Oakland playoff game

They had a lot in the Snow Bowl, that is true. But Brady and Bledsoe only passed for a combined 3000 yards that season, I think? They were not a pass first offense.

There we go Cincy great start.

---------- Post added at 10:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:21 PM ----------

How many times is Dalton going to just stand there and overthrow everyone or just overthrow it OOB?

Let's check in on the Bengals forum...

Default Re: WEEK 5: Bengals at Patriots
The EGG LAYING on National TV fest continues. It's just mind boggling

This looks just like a playoff game. Defense got punched in the mouth, no big plays from anyone, missed FG, dropped TD pass, AJ getting blanked, Andy looks erratic, ML stares

:lol:

There we go Cincy great start.

---------- Post added at 10:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:21 PM ----------

How many times is Dalton going to just stand there and overthrow everyone or just overthrow it OOB?

im not sure how they can be 3-0 coming into this game the way they look ,there playing like a 0-3 team .

Interesting. Now do they have the kind of D that rolls over and gives up a TD or will they step it up?

Back
Top Bottom