**Official Bengals vs Patriots SNF Thread** | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**Official Bengals vs Patriots SNF Thread**

Meanwhile, WVDolphan is now 11-2 picking NFL games vs. the spread in the vbookie this year.

11-2. But, WVDolphan knows nothing, remember that.

I think even Awsi would sign up for 11-2 against the spread any day of the week.

13 people bet the Bengals tonight. :lol: WVDolphan and 1 other person cashed in on the Pats.

Lmao it's VBookie, try that ish on a legit booking site. I had New England on the moneyline tonight so it was a win/win for me regardless.

I just can't see how the Bengals were 3-0???? Poorly coached and just a pathetic effort and would someone please chin check Collinsworth for me!!!

Awww yeah, is this gonna be garbage time stat padding, or an actual comeback attempt?

Let the Belichick, Brady and Patriots ****sucking begin by ESPN,CBS and all the media outlets!!!

Dalton has the orangest hair I've ever seen... His helmet looks like a plastic version of his hair.

Lmao it's VBookie, try that ish on a legit booking site. I had New England on the moneyline tonight so it was a win/win for me regardless.

:confused:

Wait, what?!?

Art thou besmirching my lines?

I mean, I know I just get them from divining the patterns from the poop splatter left behind on the walls after my pet monkey has an hour of flinging ... But that's just harsh of you. :chuckle:

pats look good but it's more Cinn looking bad. I'm not sold on them but I did vomit from all the Brady Beli fellatio.

One thing the Pats did that helped them a bunch was go back to the running game.

Back
Top Bottom