*** OFFICIAL BILLS @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 7

matt11390

Starter
Reaction score
These last two games have been awful. Should be 5-1. Instead we are 3-3 after starting 3-0. Soon we will be 3-4. What started out as a promising season has turned into the same old what will be 7-9 or 8-8 crap. We are just cursed.

nick1

I am Groot
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
that's not the season wild card is very much in play but they have to fix the line. Clabo sucked all day bench him put garner in. should have switched during the bye and we win this game

mrbunglez

Reading Is Fundamental
Reaction score
The really funny thing is that we have lost the last two games by a FG and our kicker has missed FG in both games...didn't we draft him because we tired of Carpenter missing FG that cost us games? Any good feelings from the first three games are officially gone! We will be lucky to finish 8-8 at this point...very disappointing.
Most everybody on here either picked the Phins to go 8-8 or 9-7. Still a lot of season left. And I still have faith this can be a 10-6 season.

EndZoneOnly

ItaloPhin
Reaction score
Finally an intelligent professional responce
Tannehill served up a pick 6 and killed a red zone drive with another pick. Clabo, Shermin and Philbin had nothing to do with those plays.

This team is a mess...again.

Yamilo

Starter
Reaction score
We have such bad faaaansss. That's the real reason we lost the game.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk 2

LANGER72

Super Duper Club
Reaction score
Agreed -> but Ireland -> gets a pass for not bringing in a a true OT oft chance things didn't work out and they haven't
Ireland had a chance to pick up Oline help in the draft and offseason. He has been struggling with oline since he arrived. Until that is fixed, we are going no where.
We switched to a ZBS and wiffed on Martin last year, plus did nothing in free agency.
Ireland hired the coaches and picked the players, ultimately, he is responsible.

FinHopeful

Starter
Reaction score
that's not the season wild card is very much in play but they have to fix the line. Clabo sucked all day bench him put garner in. should have switched during the bye and we win this game
This game would have been won on a better play call at the 50. Run the ball, and the risk is significantly lower. Just stupid. This is why I want Philbin to fire Sherman.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Top Bottom