*** OFFICIAL BRONCOS @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 7 | Page 58 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL BRONCOS @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 7

Sources close to Ross said Tony's job status would be re-examined after the Broncos game. Well I think it's time to pull the plug. Losing to the pathetic Broncos with a QB with a Pop Warner arm at home is beyond disgraceful.

When they announce sparano's firing it will be the biggest win of the season.

I feel kinda dirty right now for cheering on the Broncos comeback there, and seeing some of the players faces at the end, I feel terrible for them but we need the1st overall draft pick we really do if we want to fix this franchise, which is such a mess only we could blow that lead to a poor team like Denver.

When they announce sparano's firing it will be the biggest win of the season.

AS long as they replace him in the interm with someone equally as inept, otherwise could kill our SFL season

It's not so much that I am routing for the Dolphins to lose because I was happy when I thought they were going to win today. It's more so now I can justify the loses. On any other Sunday, I would have been furious with a 15 point blown lead. Now, it's just one more loss to Luck. If we can be that lucky/unlucky. Whatever way you wanna look at it.

Prater kicked the FG, and the Broncos win 18-15, scoring the 18 points through OT. Broncos win their second, while the Fins go to 0-6 after a short practice week.

**** was poetic we lost to the colts and saints like that ...losing games that we Shoulda won great job

Back
Top Bottom