*** OFFICIAL BRONCOS @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 7 | Page 59 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL BRONCOS @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 7

Our coaching staff must have an advanced degree in suckology. That is the worst Miami game I think I've ever had to bear. Hopefully it nets us Luck, because it would hurt even more to suck this bad for nothing.

So at 15-0 nothing, I turned the tv off and I was sad...

Low and behold...I love you Tim Tebow.

Am i the only one who is pissed? Come on... this stinks...

No, you're not. I wish all these douchebag, so-called fans would go away and find another team to root against. You cannot call yourself a fan if you cheer your team to lose. Glad to see what kind of character you all have, happy I never had to play with any of you jackasses when I was playing ball. You're pathetic.

Yes, the team is awful and needs to be rebuilt, but, you people are disgraceful.

No, you're not. I wish all these douchebag, so-called fans would go away and find another team to root against. You cannot call yourself a fan if you cheer your team to lose. Glad to see what kind of character you all have, happy I never had to play with any of you jackasses when I was playing ball. You're pathetic.

Yes, the team is awful and needs to be rebuilt, but, you people are disgraceful.

I'll take a season of misery to secure a future than get a meaningless win and continue to mire in mediocrity.

Tim Tebow ****ing sucks. Said it last week and I will say it now...not that it is a newsflash.

However, there were people here talking his *** up last week? "All he does is win" LOL!

Back
Top Bottom