Official Bucs Vs Pats Thread | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Bucs Vs Pats Thread

Am I the only one that thinks the Patriots are looking more and more like the Patriots we've all come to know and loathe?

The front 7 is healthy the recievers are healthy and Dillon is getting healthy.

Brady is banged up but if they win today they clinch the division and the home playoff game in the first round...they'll sit Brady for at least one week, and let him heal up.

I think they'll be in the AFC Championship game in Indy.

unifiedtheory said:
Am I the only one that thinks the Patriots are looking more and more like the Patriots we've all come to know and loathe?

Brady is banged up but if they win today they clinch the division and the home playoff game in the first round...they'll sit Brady for at least one week, and let him heal up.

as long as brady is playing the way he can they'll be allright

unifiedtheory said:

I've been noticing that too. It really pisses me off that our division rival is constantly one of the league's best. Hopefully, they will lose some key players this offseason.

Caddy is going to struggle all game. New England's turf sucks and his best attribute, his cutback ability, is going to be deeply diminished by the field.

Fish_Fan4Life said:
I've been noticing that too. It really pisses me off that our division rival is constantly one of the league's best. Hopefully, they will lose some key players this offseason.

I would rather that there's no excuses and we play and beat the best!!

If not we end up in the playoffs and are killed by a team in the 1st round with a QB named Feidler

HeyIt'sMe said:
Caddy is going to struggle all game. New England's turf sucks and his best attribute, his cutback ability, is going to be deeply diminished by the field.

I think the healthy Patriot front 7 has a hell of a lot more to say about Caddy having a rough day then the turf.

Back
Top Bottom