Official Bucs Vs Pats Thread | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Bucs Vs Pats Thread

they are becoming too predictable on offense, mix it up a little. I now if ya get stuffed on the first play you are going to want to pick up some ground and throw it the next two downs to get the first, but every first and ten they've been running it, so the pats expect it and are ready therefore they keep on stopping caddillac. maybe run it on second down too, then trow on third, a little mixing could help, I think

Gruden needs to grow a pair and go for it now and then. Yeah, yeah, it's on their side of the field, but the QB sneak is a gimme first down in that situation, as long as there isn't a bad snap. His play calling is way too predictable as well.

I hope you all are seeing just how big a joke Tampa's offensive line is today. They couldn't block me from getting through.

HeyIt'sMe said:
I hope you all are seeing just how big a joke Tampa's offensive line is today. They couldn't block me from getting through.

Yeah they are pretty bad getting a hand on Caddy 2 yrds back and killing Simms so far!

Tampas O-line seems to be the key to this game if Tampa wants to put points on the board they need there O-line to play better because Cadilac is not going anywhere and Simms is not getting enough time.

The Bucs need to play better on offense, the Pats D isn't that good

Who the hell is that idiot fan who keeps yelling "game ova!" and "hey bidwell" all the damn time? Quite annoying.

Fish_Fan4Life said:
Who the hell is that idiot fan who keeps yelling "game ova!" and "hey bidwell" all the damn time? Quite annoying.
HAHA IM AT WORK AND I CANT SEE THE GAME BUT THAT SOUNDS FUNNY

Back
Top Bottom