*** OFFICIAL BUFFALO BILLS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 3 | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL BUFFALO BILLS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 3

I like the Finsiders, yeah. They get some good info for pre game.

CP7j4hXUkAAWHZZ-1.jpg

Next week's game against the jets starts at 7:30 here....in the morning. :lol:

I am curious to see if Billy Turner will be active. Ravens looking Horrible Luck looking below avg again Gurley not doing much in his debut
If Tannehill had as tough a 3-game-stretch as Luck is having, this board would be responsible for the apocalypse.

Next week's game against the jets starts at 7:30 here....in the morning. :lol:

That's ok. i should have that flask by then although for this early game it may be filled with irish coffee

Adam Beasley ‏@AdamHBeasley 22s22 seconds ago
This is a new one. There's a banner circling the stadium that says "Welcome to Sardine Can Stadium," whatever that means.

This is a new one. There's a banner circling the stadium that says "Welcome to Sardine Can Stadium," whatever that means.

yeah what does that mean :confused:

---------- Post added at 01:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:49 PM ----------

yeah what does that mean :confused:

Adam Beasley ‏@AdamHBeasley
Man, people have a lot of money to waste. Five different planes now circling Sun Life, including one libeling the President.

---------- Post added at 02:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:50 PM ----------

CP7lygUWgAAbaAo-1.jpg

Chris Perkins ‏@chrisperk 16s17 seconds ago
T'hill on field throwing 2 Kenny Stills. T'hill needs 2 put the ball in hands of playmakers, not try 2 win it himself.

Smelly fish ?

A banner for our first home game is frickin ridiculous. I hope the Dolphins make that jerk eat his banner for lunch.

Chris Perkins ‏@chrisperk 11s12 seconds ago
#Dolphins DL must establish itself today. Team was built around the DL. They can make everything flow together.
#Dolphins must establish the run. It's part of their identity.
#Dolphins must create TOs. If they win the turnover battle they probably win the game.

Armando Salguero ‏@ArmandoSalguero 5s5 seconds ago
A.J. Francis, inactive first two weeks, will be active today.

---------- Post added at 02:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:54 PM ----------

CP7myXcXAAAg2P_-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom