*** OFFICIAL BUFFALO BILLS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 3 | Page 12 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL BUFFALO BILLS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 3

Jets gonna lose, we beat Buff and we are in 2nd place. Whenever we have these opportunities to climb the charts we usually suck eggs on the field.

We should have every olinemen active and play 8 of them on every down just to keep Tannehill healthy

Ozzy rules

CP7qkFtXAAARg22-1.jpg
thats a mammoth right there.

The way their fans are booing the jets.....if we lay an egg today we should start booing the team too and see if they wake up. I know is early but today's game is big, specially at home.

Ozzy rules

Chris Perkins ‏@chrisperk 22s23 seconds ago
LB Chris McCain taking his weekly pre-game walk with a young #Dolphins fan.

CP7skxgWEAEByyU-1.jpg

---------- Post added at 03:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:21 PM ----------

Erik Frenz ‏@ErikFrenz 10s11 seconds ago
Erik Frenz retweeted NFLonCBS
#SuckForLuck quickly becoming #SuckWithLuck

---------- Post added at 03:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:22 PM ----------

CP7tGvbWIAAIip9-1.jpg

Remember everyoe wanting to Suck for Luck? He is looking at 0-3.

Michael Vick under center for Pittsburgh. His master plan of "collecting a paycheck while sitting behind someone" seems to falter whereever he goes

In other news, Jets and Fitz look terrible. I'm sure the Dolphins will let them get back on track next week, though. I love being a door mat for the division.

Back
Top Bottom