*** Official Buffalo Bills @ Miami Dolphins Game Thread *** Wk13 | Page 114 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Buffalo Bills @ Miami Dolphins Game Thread *** Wk13

Status
Not open for further replies.
People always mention offensive guru and Gase's name I never the same sentence. I just don't see it. 3rd and one. Either pound it or run option bootleg. Instead we run Wildcat which every team has figured out since we debuted it with Ronnie Brown against the Cheatriots.

Anyone notice that most of the highlights of Tannehill making a big play or a touchdown he is in the process of getting annihilated?

Yeah, me too.

Did Gase roll out THill one time. Nope. We have a QB who stands like a statue in the pocket that has no time and this fng moron Gase doesn’t roll him out. I just don’t get it. ****it
Tannehill rolled out on the deep pass

People always mention offensive guru and Gase's name I never the same sentence. I just don't see it. 3rd and one. Either pound it or run option bootleg. Instead we run Wildcat which every team has figured out since we debuted it with Ronnie Brown against the Cheatriots.

Its not that the wildcat can’t work in certain situations . . . .but why do we continue to hike the ball back 5 yards when we need a damn yard . . . .and then we are one dimensional in the wildcat . . . . Unless you have Ballage throw it.

If we find VICTORY versus the Pats next week, that would be SUPER DUPER BIG! A MOMENTUM changer to say the least. GO FINS!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom