*** OFFICIAL BUFFALO BILLS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** WK17 New Year's Eve | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL BUFFALO BILLS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** WK17 New Year's Eve

Happy New Year !!! To my fellow Finheaven Dolphins Fans. Another year has past, and what a crazy year it was. But don’t let that stop you from being the best you can be. In the words of one of those we lost in 2017, Tom Petty, “Don’t Back Down” God Bless You All and God Bless The United States of America !!!

Happy New Year !!! To my fellow Finheaven Dolphins Fans. Another year has past, and what a crazy year it was. But don’t let that stop you from being the best you can be. In the words of one of those we lost in 2017, Tom Petty, “Don’t Back Down” God Bless You All and God Bless The United States of America !!!
Happy New Year sir!

After this game it'll be a new year and a new season for Miami.
I have no reason to be hyped for the 2018 Fins, but I am.
Now that the season is over there is a lot to learn from our failures.
I hope Gase, Grier and T-bomb, get together and get us ready for the draft with a real plan.

And I just watched New England score yet another td where they weren’t set for a full second prior to the snap.

Someone explain to me why they get away with that every time. Like literally every time. The guys barely in his stance and they quick snap it and it’s never called. Ever

Its really hard to watch a NE game and see what they get away with.

Its really hard to watch a NE game and see what they get away with.

I mean what the hell. Those tight ends are illegal every time.

If I’m gase I’m not calling the fullback dive with gray in a critical game juncture. We’ve put that on tape enough where the bills have to be prepared for it

Gray has been the only one to pick up that short yardage, but I agree its on tape a bunch now. Have to change it up.

Gray has been the only one to pick up that short yardage, but I agree its on tape a bunch now. Have to change it up.

Use the same look and run the dive but pitch it to the back and outflank tbe edge

They should take the bait based on alignment and the inside action

Game is on in NJ, sweet!

One last look at this team before we bid farewell to both them and 2017.

Will be in the game thread for this one. I have enough buddies that are Bills fans that I want the Dolphins to win. Draft position will be what it will be. Go Dolphins!

And I just watched New England score yet another td where they weren’t set for a full second prior to the snap.

Someone explain to me why they get away with that every time. Like literally every time. The guys barely in his stance and they quick snap it and it’s never called. Ever

They also get away with illegal pick plays on almost every pass they throw.

This will be one of the few games I will have missed in the past fifteen years,,,going to a New Year’s Eve party, wish they would have kept the early start, but oh well.

Watching the Patriots-Jets ....Pats pick up their fourth first-down by penalty, all on third and long. A defender barely nudges Amendola’s arm and it’s pass interference. Hard to ever beat the Cheatriots with bogus refs. Look for a first half ending Td now.

NE has been getting away with murder(at least most of them) ever since since 2001. They have gotten every call and every break. I'm not saying that's the only reason they have won but it sure has help them a lot and we shouldn't expect anything to change as long as BB and brady are there

Ozzy rules!!

Back
Top Bottom