*** OFFICIAL BUFFALO BILLS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** WK17 New Year's Eve | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL BUFFALO BILLS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** WK17 New Year's Eve

Think about the fact we beat both super bowl teams from last year. We could be looking at the 6 pick of the draft right now. Beating NE felt good at the time because I felt they would lose home field advantage but of course that didn't work because they got lucky up in Pitt so that win against the pats means nothing other than we lost sevaral spots on draft day so even when we beat NE is a bad thing for us one way or the other. smh

Ozzy rules!!

Meanwhile kurt cousins just threw his third pick to clinch another losing season for Washington. Why do people want us (or any other team) to pay this guy $25 million a year??? Must be a case of reading stupid fantasy football sites or video game ratings as I can’t understand why people would take him over Tannehill.

Meanwhile kurt cousins just threw his third pick to clinch another losing season for Washington. Why do people want us (or any other team) to pay this guy $25 million a year??? Must be a case of reading stupid fantasy football sites or video game ratings as I can’t understand why people would take him over Tannehill.

Same here, they also loved Dalton over Ryan. Remember?

The only ‘suspense” for the 1 games, can Browns win this?

It's amazing to highlight, but in a completely lost season Christian Hackenberg STILL does not see the field for 1 snap.

The Browns could really make a dent with the 1st and 4th picks. Good luck to them. It all depends on Rosen making good on his threat to stay in school if the Browns picked 1st.

I personally don't even give a crap what Miami does today. The team sucked all season. They don't deserve to have any fans even show up today. All I can say is they'd better be in the playoffs in 2018 or heads need to roll!!! Sick and tired of long off seasons and the Dolphins not being in the post season.

Back
Top Bottom