*** Official Buffalo Bills @ Miami Dolphins Game Thread *** WK2 | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Buffalo Bills @ Miami Dolphins Game Thread *** WK2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hear you and it's excellent that you've gone back and watched the tapes. I've found that's the best approach vs. expressing blind and unsupported opinions. When you've watch the tape, granted we don't definatively know the assignments and progression on these plays, there's no need to argue with others. Especially, when it's likely they haven't done their homework.

Keep it up and #finsup.

The tape tells me this isn't a favorable matchup.

I'm just looking for steady improvement from week 1 to week 2.
No this is not a favorable matchup, and I honestly feel that our only chance to be in the game especially toward the games end is by controlling the clock. If we could sustain some long drives, and not turn the ball over I do believe it's a game that we could win. And to me the weather could be a huge factor especially against a buffalo's defense having to play so many guys that haven't got as many reps. I expect Buffalo to be a lot more vanilla on defense with Edmonds and Milano out. I'm super excited though fixing to go outside and set up 6-ft inflatable ?

Accepting it is one thing... Dealing with it... That's a whole other ballgame.

She bites the heads off of live bats, then makes a set of wind chimes with the bodies.
Well, as an unbias bystander, I think you have two choices.

Embrace the wonder and excitement that comes with insanity, or run.

Run fast. Run far. Build a new identity (because she WILL find you), and lay low until that sweet release of death.

After all, I'd hate to see your liver used a part of a Thanksgiving centerpiece.

No this is not a favorable matchup, and I honestly feel that our only chance to be in the game especially toward the games end is by controlling the clock. If we could sustain some long drives, and not turn the ball over I do believe it's a game that we could win. And to me the weather could be a huge factor especially against a buffalo's defense having to play so many guys that haven't got as many reps. I expect Buffalo to be a lot more vanilla on defense with Edmonds and Milano out. I'm super excited though fixing to go outside and set up 6-ft inflatable ?
Well, in order for us to score TD's we will most likely have to have some long drives cause we don't have the play makers that can go 50 to 60 yards in one play. At least not in a regular basis. The only speed we have outside is Grant but he makes one or two play a year. As for the RB's we have Breida who can take it to the house if they give him enough snaps.

It's looking like a scorcher today. I hope the rain holds off, and cooks them like a grilled Buffalo wing.

A 6' Alissa Milano sex doll? Interesting choice.

Well, as an unbias bystander, I think you have two choices.

Embrace the wonder and excitement that comes with insanity, or run.

Run fast. Run far. Build a new identity (because she WILL find you), and lay low until that sweet release of death.

After all, I'd hate to see your liver used a part of a Thanksgiving centerpiece.

Insanity is the only way.

Bowden active and Perry's not active again
Interesting.

Do you think that indicates Bowden is ahead of Perry as a slot option?

He does have quite a bit more reciever experience.

Wow, Bowden active before perry. I’m only surprised given the fact that reporters were all over perry during training camp.

He might be more of a tua piece though.

I’m thinking they’ve got a grouping for Bowden that you’ll see here and there today.

Gesicki 50 plus yards in only 3 of 33 games.

that’s not getting it done as a primary flex. Step it up

Interesting.

Do you think that indicates Bowden is ahead of Perry as a slot option?

He does have quite a bit more reciever experience.

Bowden is for sure ahead of perry. Perry is still new to this position. Perry wasn’t getting much first team run during TC anyways

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom