*** OFFICIAL BUFFALO BILLS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** WK2 | Page 198 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL BUFFALO BILLS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** WK2

Status
Not open for further replies.
When he runs in the open field you put a helmet on his knee.
You say that, but grown professional athletes couldnt even catch him when they are intentionally trying to do that.

I'd love to see average joes put their money where they mouth is and try that. Your teeth would get dusted if you tried to go low on him, not to mention a near concussion.

This is an absolute embarrassment from Flores. He should be beyond humbled. He has no clue how to build an competent offensive staff. He also has plenty of say in personnel overall so it ain’t all on Grier.

Where are the Allen trash talkers again? He might not be playing his best, but it's better than anything we've had this season.
Thats not the point, everyone saying he is elite and best possibly one of the best QBs today, I just dont see it. As much as i hate Brady, even Brady doesnt whine as much as this clown.

Overreaction…

Fire FLO.
I Guess If You Say So GIF

I really try to never overreact to just one game but my goodness. I mean somebody has to answer for this and it’s not the defensive side of the ball. They know we can’t score on offense and they did more than enough to give the offense chances to keep us in this game.

Somebody has got to answer for this ****. Maybe it is Grier. I’ve been on the some guys need time to develop but if anything Jackson has regressed. Iggy was never progressed enough to even regress and I’m sorry but it’s time to say it... Taking Tua over Herbert will go down as one of the biggest draft mistakes in NFL history. I get hindsight is 20/20 but it’s obvious.

I know the Tua pumpers are going to say well he only had like 6 snaps today but it would have been the same outcome. It’s time to be honest. We have no clue what we’re doing offensively from Flo choosing his 3rd OC in 3 years to drafting Tua to selecting Jackson to WRs dropping balls to OL can’t block anybody. Theirs no excuse for a performance like this in year 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom