*** OFFICIAL BUFFALO BILLS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** WK2 | Page 207 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL BUFFALO BILLS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** WK2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today is one of those days that tests your Fandom. Just a very hard day overall. I hope Tua is alright. Best just to turn off the game and focus on something else.
Today is a day where it really looks like 'The Rebuild' completely failed and it's gonna take another 3 years to be relevant again.
Today is a day where you feel you need a whole new front office, coaching staff, starting QB (possibly).

The Dolphins are losing 28-0 and Tua hasn’t played since the second series of the game. So yea, let’s blame it on him and not the rest of the players who are getting their butts kicked today.
I'm simply stating that he is not the answer. He cannot make plays and we saw that last season when Fitpatrick had to come in to inject energy. If Tua was somewhat more mobile they could design some play for him to help the bad OL we have. Which takes me to me second point. Why in 3 seasons Flores hasn't improved that unit? 🤔

I blame Ross. He decided a rebuild was the right thing to do and he hired the people to rebuild this team. Three years in and the OL is no better than it was in 2018 and the OC’s don’t seem to be able to produce an offense that can consistently move the ball and score points.
Ross is to blame because he kept Grier when a complete house cleaning was needed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom