*** OFFICIAL BUFFALO BILLS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** WK2 | Page 213 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL BUFFALO BILLS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** WK2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not discounting that but you can move the pocket and the ability to escape is so very important. Buffalo line is average but they have a QB that can move and throw on the move.
Offensive line still has to meet a certain baseline to enable much of anything and ours simply isn't doing that. Not to mention that the offensive staff has shown no ability to scheme anything. They don't even have their receivers looking for a pass on 3rd or 4th and short. It goes way deeper than whether or not the QB is athletic.

Bro I’m all for you being here and saying what you want to say. This is uncalled for on our board. What you’re saying isn’t wrong that’s fine but you don’t need to be saying this on our board. Either keep it respectful or get off our board.
I'm not. I've been here a loooong time. Don't know why he's here. Don't care what he says, never have and never will, it's all BS faery. He'll always be pro Bills and this is a Dolphins community. I don't give sh1t about Buffalo nor do I care to hear his input in our game threads. Go to your Buffalo board with your people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom