*** OFFICIAL BUFFALO BILLS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** WK2 | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL BUFFALO BILLS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** WK2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really hope this is the week we see the offense start to move the ball consistently and put up points. I believe we’re capable of doing this but I’ll feel much better when we turn that corner.

Says something I suppose that I'm more nervous about this game than the Pats last week. But we got this, Jills about to wilt in the sun.

Fins up baby!

Hoping for the best today but it won’t be easy. It never is for us and Flores has never beaten Buffalo. This game means more to us cause we're at home. We'll still have to go up there later on so the time to beat them is today or should I say, this might be our best chance to beat them. Hoping we have a good game plan.

Hoping for the best today but it won’t be easy. It never is for us and Flores has never beaten Buffalo. This game means more to us cause we're at home. We'll still have to go up there later on so the time to beat them is today or should I say, this might be our best chance to beat them. Hoping we have a good game plan.
I’d say you’re right…our best chance to get ‘em…even though the 2nd game should be in nice enough weather, our guys will have to trudge through that armpit that is the Bills stadium.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom