*** OFFICIAL BUFFALO BILLS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** WK3 | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL BUFFALO BILLS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** WK3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fail Buffalo Bills GIF by Bleacher Report

What a great day in Dolphins history. Took a little bit of the sting out for losing to them 44-34 in the Divisional. That was as close as they'd get in their four SB losses. God, I hope they never win a SB
No **** right, it's crazy for some phin fans on this forum are even muttering that they think Buffalo is Superbowl bound. Unacceptable in my household and circles that's for damn sure. F@ck Buffalo that's my motto

What a great day in Dolphins history. Took a little bit of the sting out for losing to them 44-34 in the Divisional. That was as close as they'd get in their four SB losses. God, I hope they never win a SB
I hope they get one, if the Dolphins are in sad shape some year down the road...after a re-alignment and we're not in the same division anymore (makes ZERO ****ing sense we're in the same division with Buff/NE/NYJ).

They threw little old Cheyenne, WY a bone with the coverage this week. Thanks, Josh. Now piss off.

I hope they get one, if the Dolphins are in sad shape some year down the road...after a re-alignment and we're not in the same division anymore (makes ZERO ****ing sense we're in the same division with Buff/NE/NYJ).
No...no rings for them ever. That 29-10 '92 AFC Championship loss at home still hurts.

Look at all this trash that washed ashore in Miami.

Those are not "Beer Bellies"; they are "Internal Flotation Devices" for use by folks looking to hitch a ride on the "Gulf Stream" back up the coast after the Dolphins WIN - LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom