*** OFFICIAL CAROLINA PANTHERS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** WK12 | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL CAROLINA PANTHERS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** WK12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Merry Christmas Reaction GIF by Brett Eldredge

This is a very tough matchup and in reality i can see us losing a close one. But, I have my hopes up high for our O and D, and we are long due for a dominant game.

Therefore I want us to surprise everyone and ourselves, and put a whoopin on them! Lezzz Goooooo!!!

Excited for this game - will be a good test to see where the Fins are really at. Carolina is tough on both sides of ball. Will be interesting to see if the offense can move the ball through the air as much as we like. I think the run game will need to show up more this week. On defense, cam might give us problems.

Does anyone know the status of our WR group? Who is actually playing? Any truth to the rumor that Will Fuller took a job at a bank in West Palm?
Parker is eligible to return from IR this week, but didn't practice. He'll be out. Fuller is still on IR and hopefully never plays another down in the NFL again. Doesn't deserve the opportunity.

Does anyone know the status of our WR group? Who is actually playing? Any truth to the rumor that Will Fuller took a job at a bank in West Palm?
I think it is more likely he robbed a bank in West Palm. Since he robbed the Dolphins for $10 million dollars this season while only playing in 2 games and having 4 catches for less than 30 total yards.

Yes, but the Cardinals have beaten the Seahawks and the 49er’s without Murray, Hopkins, and Watts. So the fact the Panthers beat them rather easily without Murray is still relevant.
No, it's not....

A picture is worth a thousand words, and I have a thousand words to explain this "mime", but I won't do it.
I'll show restraint. - LOL

You are not buying that?
OK, try this.

I'll just say that guys' "furtive" action and his "cup cozy" explains his shirt.

How's that for restraint? - LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom