*** OFFICIAL CAROLINA PANTHERS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** WK12 | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL CAROLINA PANTHERS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** WK12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man I’m so nervous this game is important for so many reasons just hope the sane fins we saw against the Ravens turn up rather than the bills snd colts at home.we’ve had enough bad luck no fumbles today or missed FGs

Hopeful for a win, but this is a really tough matchup.

Our offense against their defense, they have the fastest defense we will see all year. That includes 2 very fast edge rushers in Burns and Redick, which is bad because our tackles Eichenberg and Davis are 2 of the slowest tackles with some of the worst feet in the NFL for starting tackles. They also have a powerful Derrick Brown lining up in front of a weak Austin Jackson. Tua better unload quick today. The best way to attack their defense is to run straight at them, they are to fast on the edge. Unfortunately, Miami has shown no signs of a consistent run game, and we have no true #1 RB to lean on (thanks Grier).

Our defense against their offense, well first and foremost you have to slow down and limit McCaffrey as much as possible, absolute stud. They also have a VERY underrated WR in DJ Moore. Though not as bad as Miami, they do struggle on the Oline. The key will be how Cam Newton performs. I watched him from last week, and he really didn't look to bad considering he only had one week of practice in the system. He had more zip than he had last year.

Concerning Tua "... his best, which is pretty good"
I suspect that is more than just "coach speak", I think that is how he actually evaluates Tua.

I wonder why he thinks that about Tua, while many of the posters here don't?
Wait a minute - wait a minute, I can see why he thinks that.
HE KNOWS WHAT HE IS TALKING ABOUT! - LOL

Concerning Tua "... his best, which is pretty good"
I suspect that is more than just "coach speak", I think that is how he actually evaluates Tua.

I wonder why he thinks that about Tua, while many of the posters here don't?
Wait a minute - wait a minute, I can see why he thinks that.
HE KNOWS WHAT HE IS TALKING ABOUT! - LOL
Tua’s had some rough cr@p come his way same as coach Flo. The franchise talking to DW was a real tough pill for him to take. He’s showing professionalism since snd he has to continue to do so.

Today could be a career defining moment, if he pulls a late win or he just murders the panthers def flat out, fins go on a massive winning run, with that oline, who wouldn’t want Tua?

Why would the FO waste those pix. Tua has to turn up which is even more pressure on a QB who is coming up to 16 starts. He handles the next few games snd wins then he’ll be back up there in the estimations people had of him during college and which some if our finheaven family have always had of him.

A picture is worth a thousand words, and I have a thousand words to explain this "mime", but I won't do it.
I'll show restraint. - LOL

You are not buying that?
OK, try this.

I'll just say that guys' "furtive" action and his "cup cozy" explains his shirt.

How's that for restraint? - LOL
I think he's joining the ranks of "The Lemmings"!!! Lmaooooo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom