**Official CBA Thread I** | Page 50 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**Official CBA Thread I**

HysterikiLL said:
Or we could start hitting our wives and play for the Raiders! :sidelol:

hell with that man, mine is 9 months pregnant and quite frankly.....she scares the hell outta me!:eek:

FinzFan said:
I guess what gets my goat is that the Union went into this, knowing that the owner's have not been able to settle their own revenue issues, hoping htat they could, what, force them to settle it themselves? Really!

Prior to this all NFLPA money through the CBA came from just 2 sources; TV and gate. Now, this year, the NFLPA wanted 60% [or hwatever it was] of ALL revenues [hot dog, beer, parking, stadium sponsorhships, ad nauseum]. The owner's still can't for their own sakes get it settled how to share this even PRIOR to this year's CBA non-negotiation. So, exactly who was being a realist here? Doesn't sound like the NFLPA was, not to me anyway.:fire:
So the % used to only come from gate and TV, and now the union wants 60% of all revenue? If thats the case, then both sides are equally at fault. Money is the root of all evil like they say :tantrum:

One of the reasons for nailing the revenue sharing is the NFL Network. Since it is not a PAYING TV DEAL. it is NOT part of the revune sharing formula. The writing is on the wall for more games to be aired on 'non-traditional' days/timeslots. This will transfer money from the pool shared with players to the pool shared by owners.

But as has been said, the owners can't agree on how to have equity, how are the players going to force them?

Some of the rich owners want the uncapped experiment to go forward.

nephinsfan said:
hell with that man, mine is 9 months pregnant and quite frankly.....she scares the hell outta me!:eek:

If she knew you had the hot chick as your avatar it would get ugly, I presume

Just a sidenote... there's a special live edition of NFL Total Access on right now to cover the (lack of) negotiations.

nephinsfan said:
I say all the members of finheaven start hitting the gym. maybe we can all play for the phins in 08!

I guess I'll be on the O-Line. At 6'0" and 190lbs I am the perfect fit for the Dolphins.

I feel like they are just going to keep extending this stupid CBA. I never thought I would quote Larry the Cable Guy.........but......"Git R' Done!"

Shouldn't we be hearing about more cuts by now, you know since teams have less than 30 minutes to get under the cap??

newlownorder said:
Shouldn't we be hearing about more cuts by now, you know since teams have less than 30 minutes to get under the cap??

I imagine it'll be all put in at 11:29. What a bunch of Dummies...

Free agency now delayed till Thu 12:01

Well I guess this thread will last longer than expected, its great that they seem to actually be trying to have something done.

Back
Top Bottom