***Official Championship Sunday Thread**** | Page 58 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Championship Sunday Thread****

Well dang, my score was off then. I meant 21-7 when Johnson got hurt.

I may be wrong on the score, but Kittles still a loser lol. They were already getting dominated
yeah but johnson was not good. That makes a difference, tough luck for niners team for sure. Most likely would have been closer if purdy never went out. I still think eagles win, but makes a big difference for sure

This was always going to come back & haunt the Bengals.

A huge AFC Championship game, away from home & they added fuel to the fire with not only their mayor ranting but also Burrowhead comments from their starters, smoking celebratory cigars etc.

I actually don't mind the Bengals compared to the Steelers but their off field behaviour was very naive. You don't want to give the opposition any further motivation for the game at your own expense.

yeah but johnson was not good. That makes a difference, tough luck for niners team for sure. Most likely would have been closer if purdy never went out. I still think eagles win, but makes a big difference for sure

True true.

I was one of the only ones who picked the 49ers to win on this board........

OOPS HAHA

Back
Top Bottom