***Official Championship Sunday Thread**** | Page 57 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Championship Sunday Thread****

No he wasn't dissing purdy at all. It was actually only 7-0 when purdy got hurt and didn't come back in. And eagles actually Tied game I believe from short field with johnson but then niners scored 21-7 after that. So yes, I think eagles still win, but defense got tired and couldn't do anything when down to johnson as qb early in the game. It went downhill after that. I think the offense does more with purdy still in the game and allows defense to rest up

Well dang, my score was off then. I meant 21-7 when Johnson got hurt.

I may be wrong on the score, but Kittles still a loser lol. They were already getting dominated

Last edited:
He's referring to Purdy being physically unable to throw the ball, and the 4th stringer being concussed lol. Kittle is one of Purdys biggest fans. Purdy was injured on their first series and only came back to basically hand the ball off after Johnson's concussion.

I was wrong or mistyped.

It was 21-7 when Johnson got concussed. Not when Purdy got hurt.

I mean he's not wrong, or complaining I don't think. They literally did not have a QB lol.

Well, he is absolutely complaining.

But here's my question.

Purdy was unable to throw right? So, if he Is unable to throw why was he even back in the game?

McCaffrey was the emergency QB.

IF your QB is that hurt aren't you risking further injury every single time that elbow had to hand the ball off.

They were getting dominated before they had no QB.

It was AFC Championship, on the road.

Season 3 Thank You GIF by The Office

It was AFC Championship, on the road.

Sorry but 270 yards with more ints than tds with a 70 qb rating along with failing to put points up with 2 minutes left after being pronounced a top 3 qb isn’t it. He has 2 top 15 wideouts and his third option is probably top 30. It was a bad game no matter where it is.

Sorry but 270 yards with more ints than tds with a 70 qb rating along with failing to put points up with 2 minutes left after being pronounced a top 3 qb isn’t it. He has 2 top 15 wideouts and his third option is probably top 30. It was a bad game no matter where it is.
I fall somewhere in the middle. I would say it wasn't a bad game from Burrow, but also he needed to play better and he's capable of playing better. So not not bad, but not good either.

Wonder if bengals fans are like Miami fans and want to move on from burrow after playing badly in a big game?
You mean after getting his team to the super bowl in his second season and then to the afc championship in his third season as opposed to not being able to play an entire season in the three years that he's been in the league? I'm not sure I see the comparison there.

Watching these play off Qbs should make you feel very good about Tua.
Ofcourse, injury concerns, is the biggest deal with him.
But if he can stay healthy he's easily one of the purest "passers" in the league and among the playoff Qbs.

He's on par passing-wise with Burrow and Mahomes..Easily!

Allen/Herbert are "big-arms"
Hurts...Yikes! Looks like he was ready to help 49ers win. Scary passer(not in the good sense. But the ready to turn it over variety).

We have to shore up the defense and OL. But i've very confident when healthy Tua is at those levels as a pure passer. He'll likely never have some of the other uncanny scrambling ability or crazy ability to improvise and that's okay.

The NFL is full of QBs that won the big games and weren't as crazy talent-wise scrambling and making plays like a Mahomes.

Last edited:
You mean after getting his team to the super bowl in his second season and then to the afc championship in his third season as opposed to not being able to play an entire season in the three years that he's been in the league? I'm not sure I see the comparison there.

Just trolling dude and taking a jab at everyone that thinks qbs should never have off games.

You're being sarcastic, right? Tennis? With the blatant match fixing?😂😭
What blatant match fixing? Has this occurred recently? What top player would throw a match in a big game?

Referees are completely irrelevant in tennis. Unlike baseball, football, and basketball where they have a massive impact on the outcome of the game.

Back
Top Bottom