***Official Championship Sunday Thread**** | Page 56 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Championship Sunday Thread****

I mean he's not wrong, or complaining I don't think. They literally did not have a QB lol.
It’s funny that the media wants to make an excuse for San Francisco that they didn’t have their 3rd string QB but no one says a thing when miami didn’t have their #1 starter QB vs Buffalo lol

It’s funny that the media wants to make an excuse for San Francisco that they didn’t have their 3rd string QB but no one says a thing when miami didn’t have their #1 starter QB vs Buffalo lol
To be fair, I think the excuses started when they didn't even have their 4th stringer. That was pretty crazy.

Burrow can’t “own” Mahomes. They do not play head to head. The Bengals DEFENSE can own Mahomes though.
Don't try circular logic with me!! This requires just a bit of imagination. I can't believe you had so much trouble with how I phrased my post that you had to stop your life just to "correct" me. Also, I'm quite aware they are not boxers in a ring fighting head to head. I was using the battle of the QBs as a metaphor to illustrate in a poetic way the head to head aspect that many sportswriters find so alluring. You have to love the language police!! You use air quotes right?

All I have to say is if mahomes wins a superbowl on this run, it will definitely cement him to a legendary run. That td throw on 3rd and 10 to make it 20-13 was ridiculous. One one leg, off platform, looks like no one there just before being hit and a missile 30 yards down the field on one foot but one the money accuracy. Insane arm and crazy arm talent. It's why among many reasons he's the best qb in the league in recent time

All I have to say is if mahomes wins a superbowl on this run, it will definitely cement him to a legendary run. That td throw on 3rd and 10 to make it 20-13 was ridiculous. One one leg, off platform, looks like no one there just before being hit and a missile 30 yards down the field on one foot but one the money accuracy. Insane arm and crazy arm talent. It's why among many reasons he's the best qb in the league in recent time
To me, Mahomes is the best current QB and it's not that close. Talent-wise maybe best ever, but time will tell if he wins enough.

To me, Mahomes is the best current QB and it's not that close. Talent-wise maybe best ever, but time will tell if he wins enough.
Brady won so many for 3 reasons.

1) he took less money than he was worth

2) he had Belicheck

3) he cheated/ refs gift wrapped a couple of them

I doubt anyone will match his jewelry collection but on pure talent, he will get passed. Mahomes already does stuff Brady could never do.

2) he had Belicheck

I doubt anyone will match his jewelry collection but on pure talent, he will get passed. Mahomes already does stuff Brady could never do.
No argument from me here, just didn't feel like arguing with any undercover Brady Stan's lol.

It pains me to admit this but Mahomes is the most talented qb/best passer ever even over Danny boy

2) he had Belicheck

Lets Go Yes GIF by Bubble Punk

Brady has already proved who was more valuable between him and BB. Mahomes will never pass Brady's records. Ever. Keep up the good work.

It pains me to admit this but Mahomes is the most talented qb/best passer ever even over Danny boy
Danny is the best pure passer but overall, mahomes is more talented because there's multiple traits for a qb that makes them dangerous. The more they can beat you, the more dangerous they are. Mahomes athleticism plus side angle throws but accuracy, good touch on passes too. As far as overally physical traits, John Elway was like a josh allen before allen, tho not as big as allen. But Elway was quite the athlete especially when young with a rocket arm also. He was talented enough he had interest by yankees. If baseball back ground is part to do with mahomes side arm throws he can make. I wonder why qbs like Elway and Russel Wilson with baseball backgrounds couldn't make as many different angle throws like him despite their baseball background

Jesus Christ are some of you guys serious?

Mahomes better than Marino...what? The dude isn't even top 5 all-time. Dont get me wrong the kid is very talented...he's great right now in this era, but ....all time like wtf....just... I'm out of this thread...I just...I cant...

Star Trek Spock GIF

Back
Top Bottom