***Official Championship Sunday Thread**** | Page 54 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Championship Sunday Thread****

It was a late hit out of bounds. Obvious penalty.
Wasn’t much of a hit. Was Mahomes out of bounds? Yes. Was that enough contact for Mahomes to flop? No.

Shouldn't decide the game. And it did.

The officiating in this game was abysmal.

On that nonsensical grounding penalty on Burrow, Chris Jones had the most obvious hands to the face penalty that wasn’t called.

If they did that to Dolphins in game to go super bowl I never watch another game .I feel sorry for Bengals fans it's the Refs vs Eagles **** the fake NFL

Soooo glad the bengals lost. I love that city but i live in Ohio and i can tell you that bengals fans have become insufferable. I went to the phins bengals game early in the year aand ppl were so obnoxious the entire game cus I had on my phins gear and was just enjoying the game. It was an awful experience and generally was so annoying how they started talking about owning the chiefs . I’m glad they got knocked down a peg. For sure
I hate how arrogant Burrow is so I'm very glad he lost. We don't have Bengals fans here but I can imagine they have taken on Burrows arrogance.

That was disgusting the block in back for chiefs long punt return that wasn't called.There extra 3 down I want be watching the super bowl.If they did that to dolphins as bad
Yeah, that one was obvious.

I don't have a dog in the fight.....I root for the Dolphins and against teams in our division, but other than that I just watch the games....but don't understand the sentiment that somehow the Bengals were 'screwed' as a bad take. The third down that was stopped was just as likely one that resulted in a good play for the Chiefs that would have been overturned. The late hit at the end was an incredibly obvious as was Burrow's grounding.

Wasn’t much of a hit. Was Mahomes out of bounds? Yes. Was that enough contact for Mahomes to flop? No.

On that nonsensical grounding penalty on Burrow, Chris Jones had the most obvious hands to the face penalty that wasn’t called.
That was a late hit out of bounds. A 15 yard penalty every time. The other play, Burrow threw the ball into the ground,while still in the pocket, to avoid a sack. Not sure how that isn't intentional grounding.

If he isn't hit late, it's about a 60 yard field goal. Assume they would have ran one more out and tried to get a little closer,
What does that have to do with that run with that ankle which would have gotten the a first done without the hit?

I disagree. It was a penalty every time and there was no reason the defensive player needed to be pushing Mahomes when he was 5 yards out of bounds.

All I know is I would have been extremely upset if Tua took a hit like that and a penalty wasn’t called.

Also I would expect a penalty to be called on the Dolphins if a defender for the Dolphins made that out of bounds hit on an opposing teams player.

That was a late hit out of bounds. A 15 yard penalty every time. The other play, Burrow threw the ball into the ground,while still in the pocket, to avoid a sack. Not sure how that isn't intentional grounding.
RB was right in the area. Don't care who won, but listening to the announcers ask the rules guy, "what about the running back who was right there?", and then the rules expert ignores it.

Poorly officiated game.

34 was in the vicinity. Clearly.
No…. 34 released downfield and was well past the line of scrimmage. Burrow threw the ball into the dirt behind the LOS at the feat of the offensive line. It was pretty obvious

They actually discussed this on the telecast

I disagree. It was a penalty every time and there was no reason the defensive player needed to be pushing Mahomes when he was 5 yards out of bounds.

All I know is I would have been extremely upset if Tua took a hit like that and a penalty wasn’t called.

Also I would expect a penalty to be called on the Dolphins if a defender for the Dolphins made that out of bounds hit on an opposing teams player.
5 yards?

Back
Top Bottom