Official Chargers-Dolphins Game Thread! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Chargers-Dolphins Game Thread!

I want to see how we compete...this is an elite AFC team...if we can play physical and take them down i think BP can assume the position of Governor for Florida

I'd like to see how the field looks after yesterday's wet UM-FSU game.

I want Ginn to get a bunch of touches today....we found a way to get R&R the ball now Henning needs a way to get Ted the ball

I'd like to see how the field looks after yesterday's wet UM-FSU game.

I think the field could be major issue. I don't even wanna talk about my Canes losing yesterday :shakeno: :badmood:

i hope we win the toss and go get some points and put the pressure on them early

actually my favorite prt of this game is watching us not use the "wildcat" or use it once" then make fun of the 40 people who actually think it "won" The game or "lost it cause we didnt use it every play" afterwards lol

actually my favorite prt of this game is watching us not use the "wildcat" or use it once" then make fun of the 40 people who actually think it "won" The game or "lost it cause we didnt use it every play" afterwards lol

I think it got us some big plays but most people do not realize that we had 350 yards of offense in our Base formations. I think that means more for this week if we can get that kind of movement we will score some points again

I think it got us some big plays but most people do not realize that we had 350 yards of offense in our Base formations.

which reinforces my reasoning that not many people here know anything about football d:D

Back
Top Bottom