Official Chargers-Dolphins Game Thread! | Page 52 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Chargers-Dolphins Game Thread!

man im so happy right im gonna have to have plastic surgery to remove the smile from my face. Im whistling zippity do da out my butt

We only need to improve two things. Our defense against the long ball is very poor. Our secondary played well today, but gave up one huge play, and almost gave up another HUGE one. We need to work on that.

And on offense, we need to start mixing up more wildcat plays, use ronnie even more, and I think maybe include a couple deep balls here and there. But all in all, our offense is playing fantastic, because we're wearing down their defense by being on the field so long. Short pass here, short pass there, quick runs, wildcat. It's working, but it might not be long before people figure us out.

Anyways, AWSOME win. We should be 3-1, but maybe if not for that Jets loss, we wouldn't be where we are now. We had our backs against the wall 0-2, and we were forced to be creative, creating the Wildcat offense and playing with a new found swagger. The 0-2 start was the blessing in diguise we needed.

Back
Top Bottom