Official Chargers-Dolphins Game Thread! | Page 51 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Chargers-Dolphins Game Thread!

Only things I can think of (remember this is ALWAYS about improving):

- We need a safety that can give some support and protect us--we are vulnurable against the deep ball (this is like a decade of this now).

- Ricky seemed a little slow on his feet to me, no biggie though, everyone has a bad game.

- I don't understand why our best returner isn't doing the returning every time they punt.

- We still don't have an explosive WR (however, Camarillo, Ginn, and our TEs are really coming along).

Hey guys, as far as I know there were no injuries right, Martin came back in and got that interference call, so he's okay,,,did I miss anyone?

After the last play, When the announcers started talking about Miami being back and players were celebrating, I burst into tears man. I am not ashamed to say it. I guess it was all the frustration from last year. It was a great feeling though. We still have a way to go, but we will get there.

Yes it does...that was football, it's been awhile, we actually finished when we needed to finish, we kept the ball that last 4minutes 38 seconds of the game play smashmouth football..when was the last time we did that..
the 70's? :up:

:sidelol::sidelol: You know, you're right, but I do think we did a bit of that when we first got ricky with the wanny ball days..
Idk... when we got ricky it was more like... run run run punt! hope our d stops them... run run run punt!

Wow, time of posession 36:41 to 23:19; offensive downs: 69 to 47; net yards 390 to 202 for Miami.

Old fashin', Parcells style of play, I would say! ;)

Back
Top Bottom