Official Chargers-Dolphins Game Thread! | Page 50 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Chargers-Dolphins Game Thread!

A competent GM brings in a competent coach and a competent QB and last years worst NFL team has now beaten two of the NFL's finest in consecutive games. Way to go Dolphins!

Couldn't have said it better myself!

I feel confident in saying the Dolphins are back. These two wins are not flukes. Sure feels good doesn't it guys?

Yes it does...that was football, it's been awhile, we actually finished when we needed to finish, we kept the ball that last 4minutes 38 seconds of the game play smashmouth football..when was the last time we did that..

Lets not forget Chad once again having a great game going 22-29 with a TD and no INTS

Third down efficiency 50% total. Perfect 4/4 on last drive. Force your will on opponents. That's the way to win close games.

Lets not forget Chad once again having a great game going 22-29 with a TD and no INTS
He is one of the best game managers I have ever seen...he is the right QB for this team. Ronnie is back! Roth is a freakin animal! DBs are coming together!!! great game!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom