*** Official Chicago Bears @ Miami Dolphins Game Thread *** Wk6 | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Chicago Bears @ Miami Dolphins Game Thread *** Wk6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never thought a late bye week would be a disadvantage for this team

Welp!!! I guess I'll break out the popcorn. Cause this is gonna get as ugly as a horror show!!! Just Miami's luck!!! They better hope Gases man crush on Luke Falk, turns into a good thing? Because 2019 is the year he's mostly likely competing for the starting QB position?

Welp!!! I guess I'll break out the popcorn. Cause this is gonna get as hugly as a horror show!!! Just Miami's luck!!! They better hope Gases man crush on Luke Falk, turns into a good thing? Because 2019 is the year he's mostly likely competing for the starting QB position?

They absolutely have to draft a QB in the first round.

They absolutely have to draft a QB in the first round.
To be honest the QB talent available for the 2019 draft is very underwhelming. It be a HUGE mistake to reach in round #1 and pass up better overall talent on thd defensive side of the ball. I've read it's all about the DL and CB position in 2019.

Don’t worry guys. Remember a lot of finheaven posters say “every team has injuries”. Lol. I know about 3 other teams who have had it this bad. Not many others

This season has spiraled way faster than many before it and than I thought possible...injuries are unfortunate, but they also show just how poorly this team and this organization is put together.
Yep, missed on Patrick Mahomes. The entire organization should be relieved of command for that screw up.

I wouldn’t be surprised if our Offense plays well and the Defense turns into absolute garbage today , it’s the Dolphins way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom