*** Official Chicago Bears @ Miami Dolphins Game Thread *** Wk6 | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Chicago Bears @ Miami Dolphins Game Thread *** Wk6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gameday, boys. Should be a good one.

tenor.gif

Id prefer Tannehill be in there but since he's not, go ahead and suprise me Brock. HIT ME WITH IT BABY!!!

Common Broc cannot be worse that Tanny of the two last games
lets give him a chance

The hype that Chicago is getting right now is crazy, this has the makings of the Jets game earlier in the year. We will be doing a lot of running early and will probably see some play action pass as well. I'm not buying into the Bears, this is a very winnable game for us.

Offense has been like really bad this season, really poor time of possession, turnovers, pick sixes, multiple turnovers for points for the opposition, averaging about 4.5 yards a drive, horrible third down conversion rate, bad scoring offense, pathetic first quarter scoring..

Maybe osweilller can’t do much worse.
I'm not big fan of Brock, but he has been a starter in the NFL. He has an arm, and can do some damage if put in the right position.

Yes, he is a backup for a reason (several actually), but in a one game situation, I'm not throwing in the towel.

C'mon offensive line and Gase's play calling can't be as bad as the last 2 years.

Gase has to be the UNluckiest coach of all time. Think about it. Aside from all his failures at this and that and the fact that he is stubborn as hell with his play calling, that dude must have some hex on him or something.

honestly i think you guys need to take a hard look at the 3 wins for the bears.
who have they beat????? tampa? cardinals? ok seahawks (but at home)?
they beat the cardinals by 2 measly points

i love hearing from everyone how limited our offense is going to be today without ryan tannehill. as if we scored more than 1 TD the last 2 games...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom