*** OFFICIAL CHIEFS @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 3 | Page 116 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL CHIEFS @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 3

I'm gonna go ahead AND STOP WATCHING THIS RIGHT HERE....game over, no point in continuing to abuse my emotions. I refuse to get excited for games any more, Philbin, Tanny both suck and we will never be successful with them, Fellas...welcome to average-ville!!!

It's maddening... And then you have a team like Indy that winds up lucking (no pun intended) into Luck the year Manning gets hurt. It makes me want to punch ****.

I can't even get mad about Luck, because even if we went winless and got the first pick that year we probably would have traded down and taken 2 players that were cut a year later.

How will the usual suspects defend this team?

last week it was "it's only 1 loss and we can finish 4-1 before the bye".

what will this week's disaster of a thread be?

How will the usual suspects defend this team?

last week it was "it's only 1 loss and we can finish 4-1 before the bye".

what will this week's disaster of a thread be?

There's no defending this. You have to hope that changes in the interior OL as players get healthy + a linebacker who isn't Trusnik can save this team.

Lack of offense lost this game...many many chances to pull ahead and could not do it.

Exactly, and 12 of the 15 points we have is because of defense and special teams. This team has lots of problems but the biggest problem is they are a very, very piss poor offensive football team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Now Tannehill is going to up his completion percentage and yards so the homers can defend him.

Back
Top Bottom