*** OFFICIAL CHIEFS @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL CHIEFS @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 3

Adam First

Excellence in Mediocrity
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
I'll be in attendance tomorrow, up in the nosebleeds :hump:

200pxKansas_City_Chiefs_logosvg-1.png
@
200pxMiami_Dolphins_2013_Logosvgpng-1.jpg

DVcgbe6981jpeg-1.jpg

at Sun Life Stadium
Miami Gardens, Florida

TELEVISION
b3rhk8j-1.jpg
285pxNFL_ON_CBS_2013_logo-1.png

Kickoff at 4:25 PM ET

INJURY REPORT
yKmLKcV-1.jpg

92Psh9A-1.jpg

WEATHER
scttsra60-1.png

Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly after 2pm. Increasing clouds, with a high near 88. Calm wind becoming south 5 to 8 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
National Weather Service Miami - forecast for Sun Life Stadium

GAME PREVIEWS
ESPN/STATS LLC
Yahoo! Sports

[video=youtube;oENrgffA5VI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oENrgffA5VI[/video]

I'll be at the game... hopefully its the same week 3 result from last year when I went to that game.

hope you guys enjoy the thread

Go FINS!

[video=youtube;okOBAhEbSBU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&persist_app=1&v=okOBAhEbSBU[/video]

I have a gut feeling that this will be Tannehill's breakout game. He is a quick learner and he will stop throwing behind the receivers today and will beat the Chiefs single handedly..

I'll hope this is Tannehills breakout game. Dude needs something to cling to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Televized in all of Florida except where I live. Bull****

Ill be stuck in the coal mine for about 12-16hrs today. Hopefully when i get out there will be a Dolphin victory to celebrate! Go Miami!!!!!

This week went by fast considering the loss. However, today will drag.

I like the Chiefs today by a couple. I hate saying that. More desperate. Healthier. Better QB. And we will see what a leader can do as a HC when times are tough.

Who is going to step up for Miami and be the catalyst like Wake and Moreno were vs the Pats? It seems they all look around for someone else to do it. Very frustrating.

Been up since 6 AM! So pumped for the game. Let's go Dolphins getr done!

To the OP, the source is awful, lots of errors on players' names

Ian Rapport says early this morning Charlesn WILL play today. Ankle is more of bruise than a high ankle sprain.

Their backs and TE's are terrible matchups for Coyle.

Saw the post from the chiefs fan that made his way over, even with Charles playing if this team can't handle the chiefs at home (in their current state) might as well stop thinking about the playoffs. Looking for a big day for the offense today!

Back
Top Bottom