*** OFFICIAL CHIEFS @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 3 | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL CHIEFS @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 3

Two players with monster games today - Travis Kelce for KC, and Mike Wallace. I think it'll be brutal for our defense on 3rd downs.. Wallace will eat today though, I guarantee it.

God awful match ups on Third Down today.

the chiefs are bipolar 13-3 one year 2-14 the next, I think we caught them on the down year. 46 fins - 10 chiefs

I don't have much confidence that we can have a running game without Moreno in the game. Can Damien Williams step up and produce some runs in his place? Also, I'd like to see more from Landry. These young guys need to show something.

#Chiefs RB Jamaal Charles (ankle) is not expecting to play today, I’m told. Will still test it out pregame. Looking like Knile Davis

Honestly think he does not know.

This sets up as a trap game prior to the trip to England. The fins are slow starters at home. This is one of my major beefs against Philbin.
I think we lose a lower scoring game 20-13. I hope I am wrong.
If we can win this game, I feel better about out chances going forward. This game is there for the taking. Lately, we have been losing those.
If this team comes out without a first down in the 1st quarter, I will not be pleased.

Dont worry, it will somehow be Tannehill's fault. everything else with this team is fine.

/sarcasm

Tannehill is a big part of the problem. He is not very good after all. I do not hate the guy, I want him to be a great QB, but I am not seeing any great leap this year thus far.

A quick learner,,,,, RT's been in 34 NFL games if he hasn't learned by now he never will...
I have a gut feeling that this will be Tannehill's breakout game. He is a quick learner and he will stop throwing behind the receivers today and will beat the Chiefs single handedly..

I have a gut feeling that this will be Tannehill's breakout game. He is a quick learner and he will stop throwing behind the receivers today and will beat the Chiefs single handedly..

He better.

At least we know that last w eek's game will contribute to poor attendance. Lots of tickets still left and people I talked to and who have tickets have no intentions to go.

"same ol', same ol' " is the most commonly used phrase. Can't blame them. I am one of the suckers who will still go.

This sets up as a trap game prior to the trip to England. The fins are slow starters at home. This is one of my major beefs against Philbin.
I think we lose a lower scoring game 20-13. I hope I am wrong.
If we can win this game, I feel better about out chances going forward. This game is there for the taking. Lately, we have been losing those.
If this team comes out without a first down in the 1st quarter, I will not be pleased.

This team has been routinely terrible starters under Joe.

A quick learner,,,,, RT's been in 34 NFL games if he hasn't learned by now he never will...

Marino pushed 2 super bowl starting QB's to the bench and he was drafted 27th. RT was drafted 9th.
Marino was hitting receivers in stride before he started his first game.
All of this "getting in sync" is just BS. You have the ability or you don't.
RT is not a long ball QB. He didn't win many games at Texas AM, and he has a losing record as a starter in the NFL.
He is a mid round talent reach that is lucky to have this opportunity. He better get up to speed.
Philbin will let him muddle along, but Lazor will not. This is make or break for RT IMHO.

Marino pushed 2 super bowl starting QB's to the bench and he was drafted 27th. RT was drafted 9th.
Marino was hitting receivers in stride before he started his first game.
All of this "getting in sync" is just BS. You have the ability or you don't.
RT is not a long ball QB. He didn't win many games at Texas AM, and he has a losing record as a starter in the NFL.
He is a mid round talent reach that is lucky to have this opportunity. He better get up to speed.
Philbin will let him muddle along, but Lazor will not. This is make or break for RT IMHO.
If Dan marino is your mesuring stick, you might be in for a long wait...

Back
Top Bottom