*** OFFICIAL CHIEFS @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 3 | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL CHIEFS @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 3

Point is RT is regressing folks, not improving. I want to see progress. He was better last year.
Unfortunately that's true. Don't know what it is, maybe he's just not good enough. While I don't remember anything about his rookie year, I know I was more excited back then. I feel he was a better QB in 2012 than in 2014. And that's puzzling.

Could it be the fact he's in a new offense for the first time in his brief QB career? Survey says??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Way to go out on a limb there pal.

Look, it's easy to write the kid off based on what we've seen thus far.

But perhaps we should wait and see how the year plays out first before we declare him a scrub.

Just maybe he performs admirably today and gets back in your good graces and is deemed the second coming again by all the bandwagoners.

yeah, thanks, pal. :rolleyes2:

if he plays well today it will show what, that he can play well against poor to average secondary? ok. we need a QB that will play well against top defenses. He hasn't shown that. Keep waiting then...

---------- Post added at 12:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:51 PM ----------

I hope the Raiders get some measure of revenge against Brady today.

yeah, thanks, pal. :rolleyes2:

if he plays well today it will show what, that he can play well against poor to average secondary? ok. we need a QB that will play well against top defenses. He hasn't shown that. Keep waiting then...
So basically, Tannehill can't win today, right? if he plays well you will say you expected him to and if stinks today you'll say "I told you so".

wait, why am I seeing the Pats game feed on CBS in Ft Lauderdale? Game isn't blacked out locally, what gives?

---------- Post added at 12:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:53 PM ----------

So basically, Tannehill can't win today, right? if he plays well you will say you expected him to and if stinks today you'll say "I told you so".

yes, that's right. he should play well and win against a weaker team. that is the expectations. I'll give the praise when its due. If he plays so-so and we win anyway, well...

seriously, what's the deal? CBS is showing the Pats / Raiders instead of our game.

oh we play at 4pm today. LOL never mind. I was getting excited there.

Schefter says Charles is 50-50. I bet he plays.

Point is RT is regressing folks, not improving. I want to see progress. He was better last year.

No the point is its only going to be the 3rd game of the season and you make it sound like the sky is falling! We get it you don't like Tannenhill but the kid had improved on himself every year he has been here and is still better than any QB on the roster right now have some faith in the coaches to make better plays for him too succeed! Hell we went through many years of a horrid Fiedler! So I can be patient with a guy who has improved every year such as Tannenhill has plus his o line being better should only help going forward!

...But perhaps we should wait and see how the year plays out first before we declare him a scrub.

Give him the year? Not me, I'll cut him a little slack until mid November because of the new offense. However, if he isn't showing steady progress or he outright regresses, I'm breaking out the pitchfork. I want him to succeed just like anybody else, but my patience is wearing thin. I am tired of all the excuses people make for him. It's time for him to fish or cut bait!

No the point is its only going to be the 3rd game of the season and you make it sound like the sky is falling! We get it you don't like Tannenhill but the kid had improved on himself every year he has been here and is still better than any QB on the roster right now have some faith in the coaches to make better plays for him too succeed! Hell we went through many years of a horrid Fiedler! So I can be patient with a guy who has improved every year such as Tannenhill has plus his o line being better should only help going forward!

I agree with some of your points. I DO agree he got better each year. However, one thing not getting better is his accuracy. I WANT to believe. I WANT an answer at QB.

I am not asking him to be Dan Maino. I just want to see him get better and be a reason why the team succeeds.

Back
Top Bottom