*** OFFICIAL CHIEFS @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 3 | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL CHIEFS @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 3

I for one will give tannehill 4 games before saying he's done and repressing. In a new scheme you need at least 4 games. After the Raiders game if he still looks average or worse. I will call for Moore. I think moore can do reasonably well in this offense

I agree with some of your points. I DO agree he got better each year. However, one thing not getting better is his accuracy. I WANT to believe. I WANT an answer at QB.

I am not asking him to be Dan Maino. I just want to see him get better and be a reason why the team succeeds.

Personally I think we need to draft another QB to groom and possibly challenge Tannenhill! I don't think he has really been challenged for starting spot! I wouldn't mind having the skins problem ! As I think RG III could have his days numbered as a starter! If Cousins keeps playing like he has! I think Tannenhill needs competition in order to grow as a complete QB! It could be good for him or it could be the end!

I am down on RT. I like Moore. However, going to Moore accomplishes nothing.

The pre game radio cast overrates the Fins sooo bad. I am not looking at the same team.

Looks like there could be weather delays tonight eh?

Omar Kelly retweeted
Terez A. Paylor @TerezPaylor · 15m
Jamaal Charles is out here going through warmups. His ankle is wrapped. He looks fine running routes but we’ll see if he plays.

The Chiefs will run the West Coast and the pistol to perfection, while the Miami offense sputters and commits false start penalties.

The Chiefs will run the West Coast and the pistol to perfection, while the Miami offense sputters and commits false start penalties.

Screens galore. Will be well executed by KC.

This should be our easiest game on our schedule but we might make it hard somehow.

Back
Top Bottom