*** OFFICIAL CHIEFS @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 3 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL CHIEFS @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 3

*Crosses fingers* Please Tannehill! Please make me look like a fool!

I got no feel for this game my thoughts are its close either team can win by a last second FG.

Everyone on NFLN on the Fins to this point...that is the kiss of the loss too. Lol.

---------- Post added at 08:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:10 AM ----------

On my way to the stadium. I will be raising the noise in my section.

Lets go Dolphins! :brewskis:

Have fun my friend

After watching the first 2 weeks if hartline or Lamar miller drop a ball or go to ground when they don't need to I'm gonna lose it

After watching the first 2 weeks if hartline or Lamar miller drop a ball or go to ground when they don't need to I'm gonna lose it

lol, you better get fired up right now then. hartline can't catch unless he's in the act of falling down. I swear Miller just looks for a defender to run towards. "tackle me please! I don't know what I'm doing out here!"

I am going to lose it if the QB airmails wide open receivers that would have given the team explosive plays.

Im going to lose it if I have to watch Trusnik in space try to tackle Jamal Charles. One good ankle or not

Refreshing to feel like our tackles won't get destroyed by those 2 edge rushers of the chiefs...if it was last years team those 2 edge guys would beat us by themselves...

Tannehill should have time today to operate...may see some more vertical work and double moves

Rapport now JUST said Charles is NOT expected to play today. Wtf guy? What is it?

---------- Post added at 08:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:35 AM ----------

Word is Jamal Charles unlikely to play today...

The guy literally an hour ago said he would play. Lol.

---------- Post added at 08:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:36 AM ----------

As for #Chiefs RB Jamaal Charles, he’s a game-time decision. It’s more of a bruise than a high-ankle sprain, though. Gives him a real chance

Rap sheet tweet

Two players with monster games today - Travis Kelce for KC, and Mike Wallace. I think it'll be brutal for our defense on 3rd downs.. Wallace will eat today though, I guarantee it.

Back
Top Bottom