*** Official Cincinnati Bengals @ Miami Dolphins Game Thread *** WK16 SUPER TANK BOWL | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Cincinnati Bengals @ Miami Dolphins Game Thread *** WK16 SUPER TANK BOWL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now I hope the Jill's can kick the Cheatriots in the nuts and win one in Fixboro?

Did anyone else notice that we are 1 1/2 point underdogs at home to a team that has won only one game. Guess vegas is looking for that Miami money. That's not a good sign if you want Miami to win.

I saw that. You get games like that every once in a while. But damn Winston's interceptions and that drop passed killed Tampa

that dropped passed on 4th was unreal- I literally screamed- wife was not happy, and that on top of not only the interceptions, but how many open passes did Tampa miss today?

Did anyone else notice that we are 1 1/2 point underdogs at home to a team that has won only one game. Guess vegas is looking for that Miami money. That's not a good sign if you want Miami to win.

We we originally favored by one and then the line moved, probably cause horrible weather tom and who has the better run game? I mean any run game.

OMG, this Josh Allen couldn't hit a bullseye on the side of a barn. Just god aweful terrible. But he's a leader and can run like forever.

Seeing how qb scramble has become such a part of the game....ehlinger needs to be considered the next "unexpected " NFL qb

Good Job Bills...

But man do they have J.Allen shell-shocked.

Hopefully he can continue to bill some little wins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom