***Official Coach Firings Thread*** | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Coach Firings Thread***

Allen out, Rivera in. I'm surprised Rivera signed so early in the process. I thought he would hold out until Dallas fires Garrett. Much better team in Dallas than DC, the ownership situation is a wash.

I agree that Dallas has a much better team......but they also have Jerry Jones as the GM. I think you have to have the right personality go into that job knowing that Jones is going to meddle with the coaches responsibilities time to time. Not that Snyder in DC is much better, but I suspect Allen being relieved of his GM duties was part of the package....probably more news to come.

Freddie Kitchens was a TERRIBLE hire. Browns wasted a season with that clown. The only benefit is that they were able to see first hand that Landry / Beckham together is a dumpster fire that needs to be put out ASAP. At least the new coach probably won't have to deal with both of those numbskulls.
Completely agree with this. Add in the Diva of Mayfield, and whoever goes in there will have their hands full. I would definitely break up the Landry/Beckham duo for the teams sake.

Dorsey our in Cleveland and Highsmith leaving to go to Da U.

As some claimed that the Browns had a rockstar front office I had to point out, the Browns are still the Browns

Dorsey has to be one of the most overrated GM's we've seen in years. National media were hailing him as a genius for drafting Mayfield and trading for OBJ last year.

Didn't Ross get in trouble for talking with harbaugh before firing TS?
Why is it now okay for Jerry to talk with McCarthy before officially firing Garrett?

Didn't Ross get in trouble for talking with harbaugh before firing TS?
Why is it now okay for Jerry to talk with McCarthy before officially firing Garrett?
Not sure. Maybe it's because Garrett's contract is about to run out

Back
Top Bottom