****Official Colts/Dolphins Gameday Thread**** | Page 101 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

****Official Colts/Dolphins Gameday Thread****

this coaching stuff has 2 be kidding me all the announcers and im sure everyone watching thinks were a with 2 run plays taking their sweet *ss time getting to the line not getting play off b4 the 2 min warning wastng a timeout someone needs to go

OK....Sparano needs to answer big time for this ****ing nonsence...are his eyes even open...Sit Penny if he is not capable...2 F'n runs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this is bad very very bad we are playin so dumb rite now i wonder why are we tryin to loose ?????????

Are You Kidding Me?!??!?!
You Want To Run The Ball Cuz Thats What Ur "owner And Miami Fo" Loves To Do Ok U Ran For ****ing 230 Plus Yards And Ate Almost 40 Min Of Hte Game And U Still Can't Win!!

Isn't That A Sign To All You Penny ****ing Lovers That U Cant' Win Without A Vertical ****ing Game Wowwwwwwwwwwww

And Now We Need To Win With A 3 Min Drive We Run Twice. This Organization Is Pathetic. At Least Oakland Has More Balls With Russell At Qb

The announcers are morons. We have too much time. We and they have their timeouts, if we score with more than 10-15 seconds we lose.

Back
Top Bottom