****Official Colts/Dolphins Gameday Thread**** | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

****Official Colts/Dolphins Gameday Thread****

Adam First

Excellence in Mediocrity
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
It's never too early to start the game thread. :up:

clear.gif

clear.gif
3729562063_4032d7ee86-1.jpg

Will also be shown on MY 33 in Miami/Fort Lauderdale for those without ESPN

Injury Reports
DNP = Did Not Participate in Practice
P = Participated in Practice

Miami

Questionable
LB Akin Ayodele (back) - DNP

Indianapolis
Out
S Bob Sanders (knee) - DNP
WR Anthony Gonzalez (knee) - DNP
TE Tom Santi (ankle) - DNP

Questionable
TE Gijon Robinson (back) - DNP
T Charlie Johnson (back) - P
G Jamey Richard (shoulder) - DNP
CB Jerraud Powers (groin) - DNP
CB Jamie Silva (abdomen) - P

Weather
nscttsra20-1.jpg

A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 77. East wind around 7 mph.
National Weather Service Miami

Game Previews
Yahoo! Sports/STATS Inc.
FOX Sports/Associated Press
ESPN
Miami Dolphins Official Website/Bias
Indianapolis Colts Official Website/Bias

PeytonManning-1.jpg
chadpennington-1.jpg

Let the games begin

It should be interesting to see if Torbor steps up.

Well Kris Jenkins was questionable for the Jets last week as his bad back was acting up again. And he played fine yesterday and was juking and celebrating on the sideline right after the game.

Ayodele practiced all week and looked fine when the defense went out Thursday night.. All they did was give him a rest on Saturday, like the Jets did for Jenkins on Friday.

Well Kris Jenkins was questionable for the Jets last week as his bad back was acting up again. And he played fine yesterday and was juking and celebrating on the sideline right after the game.

Ayodele practiced all week and looked fine when the defense went out Thursday night.. All they did was give him a rest on Saturday, like the Jets did for Jenkins.

This probably guarantees that Torbor will be active though. I think Wake will be inactive again this week although even if active it doesnt seem like he would play alot.

This probably guarantees that Torbor will be active though. I think Wake will be inactive again this week although even if active it doesnt seem like he would play alot.

I think Wake is needed as he has dominated in practice this week. We play a 3-4 defense and you need those OLB's to rotate bringing constant pressure.

Porter didn't get it done last week, and JT at his age needs a rest now and then.. Because by the end of the year he will be worn down.

Moses didn't do anything last week and was blocked effectively by running backs.. And Charlie Anderson looked below average when he was in last week's game. Meanwhile Wake has been one of the very best performers in practice this past week.

And Sparano said they put Wake on Jake Long last week to simulate Dwight Freeney.. If he is simulating Dwight Freeney so well, it's incredibly stupid not to play him IMO.. And Sparano did go on and compare Wake to Demarcus Ware in some of his abilities.

Wake has the best and most explosive first step of all our LB's. And he should be in there to spell JT or JP once in awhile.. Or have all 3 on the field in passing situations like Pasqualoni had all 3 of them in for exotic blitz packages during training camp.

I think Wake is needed as he has dominated in practice this week. We play a 3-4 defense and you need those OLB's to rotate bringing constant pressure.

Porter didn't get it done last week, and JT at his age needs a rest now and then.. Because by the end of the year he will be worn down.

Moses didn't do anything last week and was blocked effectively by running backs.. Meanwhile Wake has been one of the very best performers in practice this past week.

And Sparano said they put Wake on Jake Long last week to simulate Dwight Freeney.. If he is simulating Dwight Freeney so well, it's incredibly stupid not to play him IMO.. And Sparano did go on and compare Wake to Demarcus Ware in some of his abilities.

Wake has the best and most explosive first step of all our LB's.

We shall see. I have not seen practice but kind of suprising he all of a sudden is doing all this since they left him on the bench for Walden and Anderson last week. I still think Moses is active because he seems to be able to do other things besides pass rush. You may be right on though.

We shall see. I have not seen practice but kind of suprising he all of a sudden is doing all this since they left him on the bench for Walden and Anderson last week. I still think Moses is active because he seems to be able to do other things besides pass rush. You may be right on though.

And Charlie Anderson looked below average last week when he was in the game.

I think it's just the fact that Wake is new to the team and they are trying to ease him in a bit, and it is a new position for Wake.. While Moses and Anderson have been with the team for over a year.. But in the end, you will see, Wake will surpass them handily.

Once Wake gets a handle of the OLB position, as it clearly looks like he is starting to from reports, look out.

Well you know what they say you can never have to many outside Lb's in a 3-4.
I just hope the D line plays the way the did last week.
I also expect to see Tyrone Culver play a little bit more this week.

Part of me is expecting a big game from Teddy Ginn or Bess.

nate jones - 1.5 sacks and an int.

patrick cobbs - 85 yard kickoff return and then he makes an "clay angel" on the infield.

coaches are more confident about the front D-line to get pressure and stop the run on their own. more attention will be paid to helping the secondary coverages. no gonzo for the colts is a big help so they can concentrate on wayne and clark. they'll still get their catches, but the D has to be good up front to pressure. you saw what happened to brady yesterday...

that said, key to the game is our offense. we have to run the ball with authority and that will open up the play-action where pennington is at his best. he just isn't a drop-back pure passer. I feel we left the run game too soon against atlanta. pund the ball, control the game and keep manning sitting down. and NO TURNOVERS!

team was embarrassed with last weeks performance and took **** all week from the coaches. at home, stadium rocking, monday night football, have to be fired up.

Dolphins - 24
Colts - 17

going to be a looooong 12 hour shift today looking forward to the game, hopefully i can actually stay up and watch us beat some dead horse

Gonna be a LLLOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNGGGGG day for me tomorow at work if the Dolphins lose. I will be getting flack from Everyone of these bandwagon Colts fans.

Here's to not having that problem!!!

Back
Top Bottom