****Official Colts/Dolphins Gameday Thread**** | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

****Official Colts/Dolphins Gameday Thread****

Man Indy has a lot of guys hurt right now. If we can't take advantage of them without those key guys, we have some serious issues.

They need to come out and take a few deep shots early, whether they are completed or not.

Key is pressure on Manning, especially without sending 6 or 7 guys. Our secondary isn't good enough yet to send in unblocked blitzers. So guys like Porter and Taylor have to win their one-on-one matchups and get to Manning. Otherwise we'll just have ineffective blitzing and Manning will shred us.

They need to come out and take a few deep shots early, whether they are completed or not.

One of the few things I agree with coming from ya. Playaction on the first play? Something to get those CB's to bite early and hit a fly. Something from PENNY, not White.
Watching all the NFL shows, P. Simms hit it on the head concerning bringing White in to throw last weeks fly to Ginn. "MIA has a qb, why don't they let him throw it?" (Penny)

I really hope MIA gets back to basics. The Wildcat will have its time, but keep it simple and run the base Wildcat. Beat up the front 7 of INDY, often. The wrinkles of all this 'Cat'n stuff should be used later in the season once the team establishes a Identity. That Identity should be lining it up and punching the other guy in the mouth. IMO.

The Colts are not as scary as the name and legecy implies. I think good old(ish) Dolphins style defense should beat them. Double Reggie Wayne, press cover everybody else, and throw the kitchen sink, blender and George Forman grill at Manning. If there is one game where we need Ricky and Ronnie to dominate, this is it.

The Dolphins will win this game if they run the football and do not turn it over. Control the temp and keep Peyton off the field. Simple in theory, but crucial in execution. If Henning pulls his crap tonight and gets away from the simplistic running attack of Ricky-Ronnie without that WildCat Jive, HELL will have no fury like my scorn.

I win 80 bucks if the dolphins win. Im in on one of those pools where you pick who wins all the games and im ahead by one game on everyone else and i picked the dolphins to win and everyone else picked the colts. so go dolphins!

[youtube]lXtCTixWR3g[/youtube]

Not the greatest song, but it gets me in the mood for this game :D

Seriously though, everything went right for me today, it was basically perfect. The Dolphins are going to win tonight, I really can feel it :woot:I didn't feel good about the Atlanta game, but I feel good about this one.

this has no bearing on the game, but i know alot of us are concerned about how the field is set-up for our fins. i caught a glimpse of the crew readying and painting the field, aside from the obvious dirt baseball diamond, they have painted in our logo at midfield, and it seems that they have kept the "MIAMI" in the endzones as they were for the UM game earlier....GO PHINS!

this has no bearing on the game, but i know alot of us are concerned about how the field is set-up for our fins. i caught a glimpse of the crew readying and painting the field, aside from the obvious dirt baseball diamond, they have painted in our logo at midfield, and it seems that they have kept the "MIAMI" in the endzones as they were for the UM game earlier....GO PHINS!

I was hoping the entire field could be an orange carpet.

Back
Top Bottom