Official Colts-Patriots Thread | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Colts-Patriots Thread

tehMick said:
The refs are responsible for Indy not having the lead NOT Manning.
Its because of Manning that they're still in the game.

He threw it to the wrong guy and the interception was dropped - Indy should have 0 on the scoreboard right now. If he throws it to the right man, it's 7-6.

Fumble recovered by New England...this is rediculous. Colts are chokers.

My goodness...Reggie Wayne, Marvin Harrison, & Brandon Stokely were basically non-factors.

If we were in the playoffs and Chris Chambers had a game like what Reggie had last week, and responded the way Reggie did this week...Finheaven would be going nuts right now. :rolleyes2

Did the Pats get the benefit of doubt on calls? :yes:

Did the refs ignore at least 3 blatant holding calls on the Pats? :yes:

Was that not the most ridiculous PI call, especially with the ball 10 ft over the receivers head? :yes:

Does the NFL want the Pats in the SB? :yes:

Does tehMick agree with every point Clumpy made in this post? :yes:
Clumpy said:

Was that not the most ridiculous PI call, especially with the ball 10 ft over the receivers head? :yes:

Clumpy said:

you saw those too, huh. i was so mad because they threw the flag on manning for illegal procedure on that direct snap!thats the first time i've heard "because he had his hands under center and pulled them away!":rolleyes: :rolleyes:

dolfan06 said:
you saw those too, huh. i was so mad because they threw the flag on manning for illegal procedure on that direct snap!thats the first time i've heard "because he had his hands under center and pulled them away!":rolleyes: :rolleyes:

That is the right call. If he had not done that, the play would have been allowed

Back
Top Bottom