**Official Conference Championships Game Watch Thread** | Page 131 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**Official Conference Championships Game Watch Thread**

At this time, I have no strong feelings toward Purdy either way.

What I wonder is will the media perception of Lamar change? They seem to think he can walk on water.

Yet, the narrative remains that #8 can't get it dome when it matters most.

Even if LJ's not sacked, fans have seen enough that a few times barely missing a sack affects his accuracy for the game

WTF Happened?

Fell asleep with Lions up like 21-10? I think and woke to find they loss…

See if this sounds familiar . . . while winning, DET abandoned the run mid 3Q. Yeah, you missed some exciting plays and Campbell not playing smart, but I think DET panicked and tried to score quickly.

Late to the thread.

But yeah, blitz Lamar....Flores did it, yet we let him sit back there all day and destroy us.

Makes no sense - you don't even scout your own teams performance against a team when you play them??....In order to see what worked and what did not.

Chiefs CLAMPED those boys - made the Ravens look inept.
They were getting pressure without the blitz too. If you look at our last three losses, the common denominator or defense was zero pressure with the QB taking all day to survey the field.

And on the other side of the ball, our QB was under pressure almost immediately. We need a young stud at center.

See if this sounds familiar . . . while winning, DET abandoned the run mid 3Q. Yeah, you missed some exciting plays and Campbell not playing smart, but I think DET panicked and tried to score quickly.

Shows their(everyone including coaching staff) inexperience.

KC team, coaching staff, etc looks so at ease and in command of everything.

Thats what being a multiple champion does for you.

They were getting pressure without the blitz too. If you look at our last three losses, the common denominator or defense was zero pressure with the QB taking all day to survey the field.

And on the other side of the ball, our QB was under pressure almost immediately. We need a young stud at center.
Agreed on all fronts.

Lions WR Josh Reynolds had a rough night with 2 drops yesterday,
To put it mildly. I can't believe anybody is criticizing Dan Campbell. Josh Reynolds lost that game. The Lions are a fragile team that had to maintain margin and swagger. Everything was going perfectly except for Josh Reynolds.

If he catches that 4th down pass at 24-10 it's probably 31-10 within a few plays.

Jared Goff is a lanky guy who is going to have his weaknesses magnified on some plays. That's why it's so smart to run a 4-down offense with him. He needs that extra down. Goff on that 4th down play did everything he could to limit his weaknesses. It wasn't a perfect pass but by once in a lifetime NFC title game standards it should have been perfect enough for Josh Reynolds, who has been the worst player in these playoffs based on the magnitude of his errors.

I appreciate that Dan Campbell was honest enough to concede it may have been Detroit's only chance. That is overwhelming likelihood. He played it perfectly at 24-27 also. Michael Badgeley cannot be your ticket. Detroit was underdog if Badgeley makes the kick. The only way to swing it back was to remain true to yourself. Pay no attention to the goofs who only care about analytics when the aggressive choice fails.

I spent most of that game in utter disbelief that anyone pays Chase Young to play football.

Back
Top Bottom