**Official Conference Championships Game Watch Thread** | Page 130 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**Official Conference Championships Game Watch Thread**

Purdy should have been picked 3-4 times last night.

I am beyond annoyed with how much of a media darling he’s become. I don’t even want a good game. I want the Niners to get destroyed and him to be the reason why.
I can’t tell if he’s good or not but be made those running plays and they were a huge reason they won

I am beyond annoyed with how much of a media darling he’s become. I don’t even want a good game. I want the Niners to get destroyed and him to be the reason why.
Seen it once already this year. No clue why anyone with a brain would call him more than an average NFL QB. No way SF extends him, they know what they have and won't have.

Man, imagine if the Dolphins had this kind if collapse in the AFC championship game... we would be livid
I don’t get your point
You haven’t been livid that last 20 plus years alrwsyj

He is in the SB and our QB isn’t. I have no issue with the media praising him or becoming some sort of media darling.

Lions WR Josh Reynolds had a rough night with 2 drops yesterday, heading into FA not a great look for him but I'd like to give him a long looksy to potentially add to our group.

Dude is an EXCEPTIONAL blocker and I think he'd fit in nicely with what McDaniel likes to do.

He had pretty decent numbers in that offense on the season. I saw that he could command up to $7M a year on a new deal so if thats the case he's not for us. If he doesn't get much attention though I think he'd be a sneaky good add.

Last edited:
Lions WR Josh Reynolds had a rough night with 2 drops yesterday, heading into FA not a great look for him but I'd like to give him a long looksy to potentially add to our group.

Dude is an EXCEPTIONAL blocker and I think he'd fit in nicely with what McDaniel likes to do.

He had pretty decent numbers in that offense on the season. I saw that he could command up to $7M a year on a new deal so if thats the case he's not for us. If he doesn't get much attention though I think he'd be a sneaky good add for us.
I said that to the wife last night. If Reynolds wasn't such a great blocker, he wouldn't be on the field with those stone hands.

I said that to the wife last night. If Reynolds wasn't such a great blocker, he wouldn't be on the field with those stone hands.

I’d sign him. He only had 4 drops on 64 targets in the regular season so that’s pretty reasonable.

I want to add size and toughness and he’d be a good start. Maybe his last impression hurts his value enough to where we can actually afford him.

Seen it once already this year. No clue why anyone with a brain would call him more than an average NFL QB. No way SF extends him, they know what they have and won't have.
hmmm. Sounds like another team I know

dropping those two was bad enough but laughing on the sideline after the first one was worse

At this time, I have no strong feelings toward Purdy either way.

What I wonder is will the media perception of Lamar change? They seem to think he can walk on water.

Yet, the narrative remains that #8 can't get it dome when it matters most.

Late to the thread.

But yeah, blitz Lamar....Flores did it, yet we let him sit back there all day and destroy us.

Makes no sense - you don't even scout your own teams performance against a team when you play them??....In order to see what worked and what did not.

Chiefs CLAMPED those boys - made the Ravens look inept.

Late to the thread.

But yeah, blitz Lamar....Flores did it, yet we let him sit back there all day and destroy us.

Makes no sense - you don't even scout your own teams performance against a team when you play them??....In order to see what worked and what did not.

Chiefs CLAMPED those boys - made the Ravens look inept.
Another reason I was thrilled when Fangio was fired. Just another stubborn fraud.

Back
Top Bottom