*Official Crash and Burn of the NYJ* | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*Official Crash and Burn of the NYJ*

FU@K THE JETS!!! They got handed a playoff spot. By 7:30pm you will see how much they deserved it

p.s. - SWEEEEEEEP

hey at least they get to play 1 more game, i hate how much the fins folded this year & we get to sit at home being losers instead of being in this playoff game

hey at least they get to play 1 more game, i hate how much the fins folded this year & we get to sit at home being losers instead of being in this playoff game

Yea it's too bad we couldnt finish our season playin against the Colts 2nd/3rd stringers and half of the Bengals starters

I absolutely hated Buddy Ryan but I hate Fat Rex even more. The man is a total puke and a bloated sore loser

Remember when JJ came to Dallas, and Buddy had to chime in: "Somebody better tell Jimmy Johnson there ain't no East Carolina's in the NFL."

Good thing he backed that up. Like father like son. :lol:

I can't say I usually follow the Jets so I don't know the answer to this, but at what point in the season did they decide the wildcat wasn't a cheap gimmick and start using it themselves?

Cincy looks very prepared for New York. I hope the Bengals win the SB, they really need something in their franchise.

I can't say I usually follow the Jets so I don't know the answer to this, but at what point in the season did they decide the wildcat wasn't a cheap gimmick and start using it themselves?

It stopped being a "gimmick" play once the Jets started using it. Just ask the troll Jets fans who roam our board

Back
Top Bottom